Wednesday, March 25, 2009

turn back time to 3 Feb week 1

My first post, is a research for my assignment creative study. First, i don't know why me must take this course, it's like useless to me, for me finding a creative point is not just sit at home and the idea won't come out just stare on my fan spin.
I was a novel writer, many people asking me where the idea come from or advise me read more story novel; BOOK, all I can reply back is from chit chat with my friend, and I don't read any book because it only destroying forest habitation, nan just joking, just i don't like copy any idea from any sources that's why me always keep my mind fresh with a new world and new idea.
After few week I taking this course, the thing that can make me feel interesting is not just this course... is the way of how lecturer teaching, my lecturer is the one of creative person i meet, the way he teach can make the whole class from zoo become hall, you know why? The word creative he use is not just think but use it with correct situation, well maybe this one is I'm expectation for.

weekly history
Just that remind me when i was hanging with my friend suddenly got a strange person smiling though to me and say do you still remember me? I was really forgot about him, what in my mind is create a new idea and new story, forgot the pass. Now caution, if you have this situation like me mean you are "dreaming" and become a creativity person! haha ok I just crap, I got short memory, how can I remember a thing or person that long time ago? and how i remember this weekly history and write it here? nan just crap...

No comments:

Post a Comment