Wednesday, March 25, 2009

turn back time to 11 Feb week 2

This week.. armm is that week, the lecture teaching about how to make an idea, the PROBLEM come first then CONFLICT, FORMULATION, FIRST STAGE IDEAS. Just like writing a movie scripting, ok example Final Destination everything is set up and how the hero first solve the problem. All you need to make it more interest is try to make or meet something not just easy, and consequence will effect everything in the end. Just turn the idea around and around make it more difficult. Just remember one thing before your turn and turn, must relation with each of the idea.

weekly history
I just go down to buy some staff, I meet a girl that my housemate always tell me how he like her, tell me that always wanted to meet the girl blah blah blah, ok this is my 3rd time that I ask for my that housemate to company me but he busy, and BUT I meet the girl he like WITH this 3rd time. The idea you make and publish, everything you create in your mind it won't just happen everyday, like something will against it. It's like a love drama to me, maybe in the end I fall in love with that girl then my turn to against this chances and then... well make a great story of your own, I don't want to talk about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment