Saturday, January 2, 2010

never end

i been missing long time ago, today juz come b from taman negara, fun?
i can say so so, by the time when i in forest, it remind me alot of my life time, start from child
tree by tree, dream by dream, i drink the river water, my friend say its dirty, but got fish in the river.
when i drank it, and look at the sky, my life time is totally 180 degree from here...
it change my mind, it change my plan, it change my set,
it given me the answer why people cant plan right...
now on i juz let it go, juz face the problem when its come,
by the missing day i was thinking and thinking, juz 1 trip it save me the energy of word, coz i need to focus and save energy inside the danger area (for town guy like me).
1 remind me about the gal again, i being lose the plan A, B or C, but wherever i go, i cant stop dream of her...
y... she didnt put she n and her bf picture inside the info web? mayb it can blok my sign of juz looking at her... or the first eyes...
now on... i juz let the time pass, and wish my friend and "she" a happy new year 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment