Monday, August 24, 2009

block

light me, copy me, consume me, info me, reply me, operating me

I found that all the people are same, when i was kid, i feel pity for the beggar, now i just passby like every body else...
what u feel about 1 people is right, chance, opportunity, luck but motivation is need it; psychology factor. The only thing i can't figure out is my heart, like people always say, u can't solve u thinking problem by ur own.
everytime the people scold or gossip must think about their self, coz u r the same.

talk only can make this world feel more noisy, talk only make u feel better, talk only can make the situation more complex.
understanding is bigger success in every life.
i cant see the moon and star but only stare on my ceiling fan...
its a nightmare from tis moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment