Saturday, April 11, 2009

turn back time to 25 Feb week 4

For this week, the lecturer teach me about the mind mapping, it enhance both sides of human brain and widely used in taking notes, research or generation new idea, is the map that draw it on paper and relation each one of other example day -> weather -> rain -> sad feeling -> cry.
That's 2 mind mapping:
1. Logical Mind Map; is directly connected to Stereotype, mean it need logic, and just cant simple add in the idea which is not suitable.
2.Association Mind Map; able to generate random words and show the idea in your mind whether is right or wrong, or even it got connecting with the topic or not.

weekly history
I woke up as like I usually, then my mood is down, so I open a song to relax myself. I notice that I open a sad love song, then I go check up my facebook (www.facebook.com), to check what happen to my friend today. Then I on my friend's Ex girlfriend page, them just breakup a few week ago, then i notice that from that few week she was explore her sad feeling inside her facebook wall. With the sad song and that situation, my mood going more even down... your see that's is some connection between life and brainstorming, if you know how to explore you life experiement to a creativity idea, its easy to connect and creative. Just sitting there and think wont help you to come out with the news idea, you must go out and explore or research with you true friend, the google. By the way, hope she getting better after this sadness occurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment